About The Company
Giotti Ceramiche is a ceramics manifactory founded from Lionna Biagiotti and his son Piero in the 1905 just before the first world war. She has been working in the Store called “Lionna” for several years. In the 1966 a big flood has reduce the store in terrible conditions and they decided to move the bussiness not far, in the Lungarno Corsini.
All this time has help the family to taking knowledge of the productions. The store has change location again in the 1995 a new place in Borgo ognissanti at on the right side of the street just before the hospital San Giovanni di Dio and in the 2006 a new moving has been done from Piero and his son Claudio in the new bigger location on the left side of the same street where is located now.